About Me_

Nur Syahirah
15 November 1997
Sweet 14
Semenyih

Goodbye October , Hello November :)




Hyeiyooo!
             JYEAH! Esok dah NOVEMBER !  That's means. My birthday was coming soon. Mom, i just wanna be with you. No need a present, just be there with  me on my birthday,okay ? Please, don't be such like before :'( Mom , Hope your there in my day :)  #iloveyouMom ! A lot's !
       Btw, Goodbye October :( i will miss you ,, And, Hello NOVEMBER !
November, Please be good to me ! Thankyouu for coming :) Give me the best, okay ?
#Told him that i miss him , a lot's ! :'( i'm sorry again and again :(
#Give me the best present in my day ! :) Hopefully !
#Told my Mom taht i love her <3 :)
#Give me a best vacation at Singapore ! :)
#Give me a good person !
#Give me freedom!
#Tell him i'm sorry because can't be perfect on he's eyes !

Lot's of love ! From me : Syera'Aww !

No comments:

Post a Comment