About Me_

Nur Syahirah
15 November 1997
Sweet 14
Semenyih

PLEASE ! MAKE ME SMILE :)

 Hye Stalkerss !!!
          Today I just wanna cry ! cry for someone who I love :) mybe I'm not the good for you ,
          Last week, just a few days I not thinking about you , but ,, this night ! Everything gonna change, I'm thinking about him again and again ! what should I do ? He never didn't know that I'm in love with him :(
 I'm not the kinda girl what he's want ! I just ordinary girl who dussent know how to tell to him what I feel about him !
For him , I just A KID ! A kid who dussent know about what He's want ! Truly,, He make me feel down when he said hye to me on IM ! YEAH ! I AM !
   Now ! I keep you in my heart ! You in my heart  ! I will never can told you what I feel when you always in my eyes! YOU THE ONE WHO'S MAKE ME FEEL DOWN ! THANK YOU :D I APPRECIATE :)

 I just want someone else out there who can make me smile again ! not FAKE SMILE ! but, TRULY SMILE :D


BYE :D    GOOD BYE CAPITAL S ! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment