About Me_

Nur Syahirah
15 November 1997
Sweet 14
Semenyih





WHAT IS THAT ?

        JYEAHHH!
   That is a piece of paper that I draw what I feel ,,
What I wrote is ?

       I Draw Your Face In My :~

   > Brain
   > Heart
   > Mind
   > When I was Thinking
   > Love:~When I was thinking who am I to love you ?
   > Decision
   > Hug :~ When I hug my mom and dad I was thinking can I hug you too ?
   > Miss :~ When I was miss you !
   > LIFE !
   
     Just For You And Me !!! <3
 



That all I wrote in that paper :D

  Mybe next time I will make video that I Trash your name in my memories !
  Your :~ Face
          Name
          and All about you I Trash it in my memories as " YOUR IS MY HEART "
 The memories I will never forget about it ANYMOREEEE !
    

             ILOVEYOU ! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment