About Me_

Nur Syahirah
15 November 1997
Sweet 14
Semenyih

Says GOODBYE ! You not for me ! ILOVEYOUALWAYS !

I'be waiting for you ! For the rest of my life ! But, it's to difficult to me . Non-stop, everyday,everytimes,everyseconds , You always in my mind ! My mood and all my feelings I will against on you , My desicion , I always thining about you first before I made desicion for all things that I was thinking on the time !  Babe ^_^ ! I will waiting for you . WHre are you been right now ? Are you okey out there ?


Where are you been ? This sec , I just wanna you to know about somethings !  'You and my soul was being together for a long times ! It's must difficult to me for let' ing you go ! You been to long at my soul , can you get out of there and make someone happy with you ! Babe ^^, I will waiting for you. But, if you not in my future , I still waiting for you, At the beautiful place that I and you will go smoedays :) Hopefully ! And you, If this world have a times, we have a time to live ! Please ! Make someones happy , the person that make you smile, and you make she's smile, even taught that I not the person ! It's Okay ! My point is, I JUST WANNA YOU HAPPY ! Dust'ed not me that make you happy , I will happy for you, Once, I ope I will get soon !
















 You , don't ever destroyed my trust and my love that I give to you ! I will waiting for you .
    But, for now ! I wanna says GOODBYE! You not for me ! But, ILOVEYOUALWAYS! tAKE IT AS A PROMISE ! If somedays I was in your heart as yours ! I just wanna you to sing a song to me , Before I sleep ! For full times 1 Because , That always my last wishes before I die , If some night I will gone , You was give the present for me , The wish that I really want ! Because, You voice always I wanna hear ! You special for me !

BYE SAYANGGG ! TAKE CARE ! ILOVEYOUALWAYS ! *muahhhh pipi kanan muahhhh pipi kiri :D

No comments:

Post a Comment