About Me_

Nur Syahirah
15 November 1997
Sweet 14
Semenyih

Babe ^^, I Wanna Says Soryy :(



 Babe ^^, I Wanna Says Something , I'm Sorry :( , I Sorry because make your life suck :'(  I've so RUDE !  Babe ^^, I'm cry this day not because you make me weak , but, it just because I've so STUPID ! STUPID because I've really don't think that I made your heart sick ! Babe^^, If somedays I can speak a loud and says 'ILOVEYOU' to you :) Please, don't ever made me sick , but, make me smile with your word 'ILOVEYOUMOREE !' That's all ! I want to hear from you, You make me smil with you type, with you word , with your smile :) want I want from you just a little bit of LOVE !

 
                                                                                                                           SINCERELY,
                                                                                                                           NUR SYAHIRAH WHO'S
                                                                                                                           ALWAYS LOVE YOU
                                                                                                                            CAPITAL S . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment